Apply for a role at Disclosure & Barring Service!
DBS are committed to keeping the most vulnerable people in society safe.
→ What do DBS do?
Safeguarding is at the heart of everything we do at the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). DBS helps employers make safer recruitment decisions each year by processing and issuing DBS checks for England, Wales, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
→ Who are DBS?
DBS are an organisation that who are committed to attracting, developing, retaining and engaging diverse talent that is representative of the communities we serve.
→ DBS are recruiting!
Still studying? Looking to kickstart your career? Thinking about returning to work? Well DBS are now recruiting for a range of roles at all levels with flexible work patterns.
→ DBS key benefits!
- DBS offer a flexible working policy promoting a healthy work/life balance
- 25 days leave rising to 30 days after 6 years’ service
- DBS encourage a diverse workforce
- Promotions include either a 10% increase of your current basic salary or the pay band minimum
- Pension schemes are available