Calling all event organisers, we need you to vote for Liverpool Convention Bureau at the M&IT Awards!
The UK event industry’s biggest and most prestigious recognition programme, M&IT Awards, have opened voting and Liverpool Convention Bureau need you! And you could win big too with a trip to Abu Dhabi up for grabs courtesy of M&IT.
Recognised as the biggest and original event industry awards programme, it’s twice as big as any other awards in the event industry calendar. Plus, it’s the only independently audited events industry awards programme. Organised by Meetings & Incentive Travel magazine, the awards brings together all sectors of the industry to reward excellence of service. After such a challenging year, we’re ready to reflect on this time in a positive way.
The country’s convention bureaux have been pivoting to hybrid, keeping in touch with clients, providing coronavirus advice, working with venues. But have they caught your eye this year?
Deadline for voting is Wednesday 9 June.
→ How to vote:
In order to cast your vote for Liverpool Convention Bureau, the rules are as follows:
- Only UK-based bona-fide event organisers are permitted to vote.
- Potential nominees are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Suppliers to the industry are not permitted to vote.
- An organisation cannot be voted for in more than three categories.
- Votes received from the same person will be excluded.
- Potential nominees are not permitted to suggest the names of other organisations for other voting categories.
- No cross canvassing between suppliers (e.g venue/caterer) is permitted.
- The personal identifier question must be completed on all forms in order for votes to be registered.
- Votes must be cast by 9th June 2021 to be registered.
- The decision of the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) on behalf of the organisers is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winner is selected at random by the Audit Bureau of Circulations and the winner will be announced July 2021. This prize is available to the individual selected and is not transferable and must be redeemed within the voucher period offered.
→ Prize for voting:
The winner of the M&IT Awards 2021 voting prize will receive a fantastic trip to Abu Dhabi for two, courtesy of M&IT, just by voting for their favourite suppliers! The prize winner will be selected at random by the ABC – Audit Bureau of Circulations and includes:
- Two return economy flights with Etihad Airways from the UK to Abu Dhabi
- Two nights with breakfast at the Zaya Nurai Island boutique private island resort
- Two nights with breakfast at the Emirates Palace operated by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- A guided tour of the Qasr Al Watan Abu Dhabi – The Presidential Palace
- A driving experience for two in a Formula Yas 3000 at Yas Marina Circuit
- A Seawings Abu Dhabi Classic 30 minute flight from Yas Marina
- Return airport transfers with Momento DMC
- A 60 minute The Yellow Boats ultimate thrill ride with Momento DMC
- A Visit to the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- A visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque