Entries are now open for the Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards!
The Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards celebrate excellence and achievement across the tourism and hospitality sector and are an opportunity to recognise those businesses who have shown resilience, determination and imagination in an exceptionally challenging year.
Liverpool BID Company are proud to be the headline sponsor for this year’s Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards alongside Associate Sponsors Liverpool ONE and National Museums Liverpool. The awards celebrate excellence and achievement across the tourism and hospitality sector and are an opportunity to recognise those businesses who have shown resilience, determination and imagination in an exceptionally challenging year. This year’s winners will be announced at a ceremony on 10 March 2022 and eligible winners across certain categories will be selected to represent Liverpool City Region at the national VisitEngland Awards for Excellence in June 2022.
The deadline to submit your application is strictly Friday 5 November and the shortlist will be announced w/c Monday 22 November.
Award Categories include:
- B&B and Guest House of the Year
- Ethical, Responsible and Sustainable Tourism Award
- Experience of the Year
- Hotel of the Year
- Independent Tourism Business of the Year
- New Tourism Business Award
- Pub of the Year
- Resillience and Innovation Award **NEW for 2021
- Self Catering Accommodation of the Year
- Taste of England*
- Taste of Liverpool – Restaurant of the Year
- Taste of Liverpool – Cafe/Bistro of the Year
- Tourism Young Person of the Year
- Unsung Hero Award
- Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
How to enter:
It is free to enter the Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards and you business must be located within the Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Halton, Knowsley, Sefton, St Helens or Wirral)
Applications are supported by OpenWater Awards Management Software in partnership with VisitEngland.
- Choose which category you wish to enter. You may find there is more than one that is relevant to your business.
- Check that you are eligible and meet the criteria. The judges reserve the right to decline an entry if they feel it doesn’t meet the eligibility requirements. See the Eligibility section on the online entry form.
- Read the hints and tips
- All applications must be made online – no word documents will be accepted. You don’t have to complete the application all in one go, you can save and go back to it.
- When your form is complete, click submit. This must be before the published deadline.