We’re so excited to announce, Liverpool BID Company is giving you the chance to grab tickets to the sold-out Eurovision Song Contest final and semi-final and donate money for well-needed aid support in Ukraine at the same time.
With our silent auctions, we’re raising money for two charities who are supporting Ukrainians with aid. Casus Pax CIC is Liverpool-based and stores urgent medical supplies in the founders (Adam & Holly) home, ready for their next trip to Ukraine. The Help Ukraine Emergency Fund is an appeal on behalf of the Association of Ukrainians in Great Britain (AUGB) to provide urgent medical supplies and relief as Ukraine faces the prospect of renewed conflict.
Liverpool BID Company have donated 4x tickets to the cause and are raising money with a silent auction.
Terms and Conditions
- 2x Semi-final tickets are available for Wednesday 10th May at 8 pm at the ACC Liverpool.
- 2x Final tickets are available for Saturday 13th May at 8 pm at the ACC Liverpool.
- Tickets for the final and semi-final are available from two separate auctions. You can find the details of each auction by clicking on the buttons above.
- Tickets will only be available to the highest bidder.
- Bids will take place via the Givergy platform only. Givergy will contact the highest bidder with details on how to collect the tickets.
- When placing a bid you must fill out all details requested on the Givergy platform to enter. For more details click the FAQ tab on the Givergy page.
- In order to bid in the auction, the bidder must be aged 18 or over.
- The tickets can not be sold, exchanged, or returned.
- The successful bid for any one Lot being bid for will be the highest bid received by the scheduled end of the Silent Auction. In the event that two or more bids equal the highest bid, the Lot shall be awarded to the bid received first. There may be more than one item available of particular lots.
- Items will not be released to you until payment has been received and cleared funds have been received.
- Tickets may be added or withdrawn without notice.
- All sales are final.