Exclusive Commercial Insurance Deal
Griffiths & Armour are a leading independent insurance broker with over 80 years of experience providing tailored support for commercial businesses.
As the largest independent broker in Liverpool and the Liverpool BID Company’s broker of choice, their team are committed to working with local businesses like yours to identify your risks and secure the right level of cover for your business.
- Free Risk Management Support
- As a Griffiths & Armour client, you will gain exclusive access to their online risk management platform, RMworks, providing you with industry-recognised risk management guidance and advice.
- In addition, you will also receive regular Risk Management updates, such as changes in legislation or opportunities for you to attend events that will enable you to continually improve your risk management and reduce the chances of you ever calling on your insurance cover.
- No Hidden Costs
- The introduction of Griffiths & Armour by Liverpool BID Company as a preferred insurance broker is a non-financial partnership agreement. The aim is to deliver best value insurance solutions to Levy Payers, meaning no hidden costs will be passed on to you.
- Free Online Training
- Liverpool BID Levy Payers will get access to Griffiths & Armour’s online training modules for their employees, covering topics such as, health & safety, environmental risks, and cyber security. Being RoSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) approved, your staff will have the best possible training and guidance, saving you time and cost on many useful and often mandatory training requirements for your business.
- Local Claims Support
- Should the worst happen, Griffiths & Armour’s in-house claims team will be on hand for immediate support. Based locally in Liverpool, they have experience in handling a wide variety of claims, from the everyday to highly complicated multimillion pound incidents.
- A Track Record Of Best Practice
- Griffiths & Armour have a proven track record of delivering best practice in the insurance sector and the Liverpool BID Company will ensure all feedback received from members is relayed to Griffiths & Armour to support a continuous evaluation and delivery of high service standards.