Join IPSX in their North West Regional Investment Round Table on 28 April
Join IPSX when for their upcoming North-West Regional Investment Round Table were they will be joined by panel of experts who will be discussing the trends and wider market outlook for real estate as an asset class, as well as the forthcoming opportunities that Liverpool Region has to offer as IPSX emerge from COVID 19. IPSX are delighted to welcome Professor Michael Parkinson CBE, who will address the session on the importance of the Liverpool Region.
Date: Wednesday 28 April 2021
The panel will discuss the trends and the wider market outlook for real estate, both nationally and across the North West. Panellists will also focus on the benefits that real estate as an asset class offers to investors, the merits of investing in property as part of a diversified portfolio and consider the different options available, which includes the benefit that single real assets offer investors in terms of performance, liquidity and much-needed investment yield.
- Neil Blankstone, Director, Blankstone Sington
- Roger Clarke, Managing Director and Head of Capital Markets, IPSX
- Mike Foster, Research Analyst, Hardman & Co.
- Professor Michael Parkinson CBE, Ambassador for the Heseltine Institute for Public Policy, Practice and Place, University of Liverpool
- Julie Johnson, Chair, Commercial District Liverpool BID
- Chair: Stephen Cowperthwaite, Managing Director, Liverpool Region, Avison Young