Looking to grow your business? Apply for the New Markets 2 ERDF Programme
Growth Platform’s New Markets 2 ERDF Programme is due to finish at the end of 2021, so now is a great time for businesses in the City Region who are looking for support to help them grow, to apply.
We have supported over 350 businesses so far and there is now only limited funding available to support a few more with their growth projects. We can potentially provide a grant of 35% of the cost of commercial services or professional advice for work costing up to £7K.
Business eligibility includes:
- Based within Liverpool City Region
- Already trading (cannot be used for start up / set up costs)
- Cannot have committed to begin working with a supplier (as procurement must be evidenced)
- Cannot have already received New Markets 2 ERDF support
Project eligibility includes:
- cannot have begun the work
- will cost between £3K and £7K
- will complete by 30 November 2021
The first step for businesses interested in accessing the funding is to complete the Application Form – this can be found here.
For any queries, just get in touch either with me directly or with the team at email@example.com.