Metquarter are hiring an Admin and Communications Manager!
Metquarter Shopping Centre are seeking an Admin and Communications Manager to join their team. This is an all-encompassing role which requires a self-motivated person who can take a hand’s on approach to all tasks.
Job title – Admin and Communications Manager
Hours – Full-time
Permanent contract – Permanent
Location – Metquarter Shopping Centre, Liverpool city centre
Main purpose of the job:
The Admin & Communications Manager is a role that involves a high level of liaison at many different levels, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills and an ability to interact effectively at all levels. Other duties include:
- Organisation and daily administration, to ensure centre operations are streamlined and efficient and represent best value.
- Preparation and implementation of annual service charge budget.
- Management and collation of H&S, Fire and Water Audits, ensuring all relevant paperwork is received and remedial works actioned and budgeted.
- Liaison with tenants at both site and head office level.
- Liaison with client, customers, community groups, local authorities, and surrounding landowners.
- Management and development of the centre brand in all aspects of internal and external communications
More details about the position can be found here.