University of Liverpool
£750 per person
A new cohort of the Help to Grow: Management Course is being run by the University of Liverpool Management School, commencing on 27 November.
Key facts about the course:
- 90% funded by UK Government – you pay only £750 per person
- Designed, by entrepreneurs and industry experts specifically for SMEs
- Offers 1-1 support from a business mentor, peer learning sessions and help in developing a business growth plan.
- The course covers strategy, innovation, financial management, marketing, employee engagement and digital adoption.
- Just four hours per week over twelve weeks
Recent satisfaction surveys indicate that 91% of those who have completed the course say that they would recommend it to other business leaders.
- Your business must employ between 5 and 249 people, and have been operational for at least a year.
- Individuals need to be a senior manager with at least one person directly reporting to them.
For more information about the course, and to register : Click Here