BID Levy Payers can now save on Arriva Bus Travel
Arriva and Liverpool BID Company have joined together to offer savings on local Arriva bus travel!
How it works:
Pay even less for your travel each week by purchasing a yearly ticket but paying for it monthly with a direct debit. There’s no set up fee and no minimum contract, which means that you can cancel your direct debit at any time should your circumstances change.
This makes it an ideal way to get reduced bus travel for the year without having to pay upfront. Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month. The nearest direct debit date will be the default option available to choose.
Please allow at least two weeks to register before the date of your first direct debit payment.
How to claim:
Step 1: order your ticket online by choosing your local travel zone from the list below
- Complete the online application form here – you will need your bank account details
- Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month
- Please allow at least 2 weeks to register before the date of your first Direct Debit payment
- For payments on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and commence on the 12th of the month
- Payments made on the 15th are dispatched and commence on the 27th of each month
- Please note the nearest Direct Debit date will be the default option to choose
Step 2: receive your ticket in the post each month
You can also have m-tickets delivered to your iPhone or Android handset. To receive an m-ticket, you must download the free Arriva UK Bus app and register your details.
- Payment by Direct Debit
- Monthly tickets
- No photo required
- Unlimited bus travel every month in the zone(s) of your choice
- No minimum contract – join and leave when you want with no penalty
- Up to two children travel free with the ticket holder at weekends and bank holidays. You must select ‘paper ticket’ when signing up for the Travel Club
- Never lose your ticket again – you can choose to have it delivered to your mobile phone with the Arriva UK Bus app if you wish
|Zone||Cost of monthly Direct Debit||Cost of normal 4-Weekly Saver ticket||Your annual saving*||Zone map|
|All Area (North West and Wales)||£55.42||£70||£245||View map|
|Crewe Zone||£35.00||£42||£126||View map|
|Greater Manchester zone||£48.33||£58||£174||View map|
|Merseyside Plus Zone||£45.42||£54.50||£163||View map|
*Annual saving calculated based on the cost 13 x 4-Weekly Saver ticket vs 12 x monthly Direct Debit payment.