Join BDO as an Operations/Business Support
BDO are looking for an Operations/Business Support to join their Shared Service Centre team (SSC). Joining BDO’s SSC means being part of an exciting period of growth and change in one of our key business units. They work across every part of BDO, specialising in services that impact every client and help create real value by doing them efficiently and effectively.
Job title – Operations/Business Support
Hours – Full-time
Permanent contract – Permanent
Location – Liverpool city centre
Main purpose of the job:
Every day, you’ll work with managers and team members who will help you build the skills you need to solve complex challenges we’re presented with. Alongside extensive training, you’ll have the opportunity to build out your CV working on innovative services that are essential for supporting our national and international clients.
The teams currently offering placement are:
- Business Support: Support across essential Administration deliver, Project delivery, Finance, KPI support and Recruitment requests.
- Compliance: Carry out conflicts of interest checks at both national and international levels for new clients at BDO.
- Data Analytics: Support our Audit clients using BDO’s data analytics tool (BDO Advantage).
- Know your Client: Conduct research, due diligence and identity checks on individuals and entities, ensuring regulatory compliance is adhered to.
- HR: Support the wider HR function in the firm with administrative duties for Resourcing in Early in Careers or Experienced Hires and for Learning & Development.
Applicants must have competent IT skills, be well presented with strong professional written and verbal communications skills plus have good time management skills.