Road Closures for The City’s annual Service of Remembrance – Sunday 13 November 2022
There will be road closures in place to support the City’s Remembrance Service on Sunday 13 November. For more information, please see the below message to businesses from Liverpool City Council:
Service of Remembrance – Sunday 13 November 2022
St George’s Hall Plateau and Lime Street area
The City’s annual Service of Remembrance will take place on Sunday 13 November 2022 and there will be various road closures in place to support the event.
The following closures will be in place;
- William Brown Street from Byrom Street 7:00am -1:00pm.
- London Road between Seymour Street and Lime Street 9:30am – 1:00pm
- Commutation Row between Islington and Lime Street 9:30am – 1:00pm
- Islington between Fraser Street and Commutation Row 9:30am – 1:00pm
- Lime Street between London Road and Copperas Hill 9:30am – 1:00pm.
- Johns Lane and St. George’s Place between Old Haymarket and Lime Street 9.30am – 1:00pm.
- Skelhorne Street between Bolton Street and Lime Street 9:30am – 1:00pm.
- Queens Square Bus Station will be closed from 9:30am to 1:00pm
Access for the Holiday Inn Hotel and St John’s car park will be facilitated from Elliot Street / Lime Street junction.
All closures will be signed and stewarded. They will remain in force only for as long as is deemed necessary.
Please be aware if you are in the vicinity of Lime Street on this day, there will be the firing of a field gun at 11.00am and then following a 2 minutes silence it will be fired again at 11.02am. I would be most grateful if you could inform your residents, staff etc.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your continued support and co-operation.