BID Levy Payer Training: Neurodiversity – Why it’s Good for Business
On 12 October, join us and Dr Tony Lloyd from ADHD Foundation – The Neurodiversity Charity, will lead an online training session for Levy Payers on why Neurodiversity can benefit your business.
Content will include:
1. What is neurodiversity?
2. Why are over 35% of business owners & entrepreneurs dyslexic or ADHD – or both?
3. Why are over 40% of millionaires’ dyslexic?
4. 1 in 5 of the workforce are either dyslexic, autistic, dyspraxic, dyscalculic or ADHD.
5. 1 in 5 of your customers are also those same people who ‘Think Differently’
6. Neurodiverse traits do not correlate with low IQ, intelligence or ability.
7. Why the major growth companies of the 21st century – technology, bioscience, bio enginerring, media and web based industries have been actively recruiting a neurodiverse workforce for almost three decades.
8. How cognitive profiling is being used to define the skills and competencies required for certain roles and how businesses are using this to optimise recruitment, retention and employee performance.
The training session will be held via Zoom. A link will be sent to all attendees.
BID Levy Payers can register free here.